Quick & Easy Database Sharing in the Cloud
With DataPortal™ Business Data Sharing Software, business data can be shared with hundreds of partners within minutes, with “Point-and-Click” ease. DataPortal™ utilizes Cloud Technology to share databases seamlessly over the web.
- No development
- Works across database vendors
- Minimal setup and configuration (no cost, no manual installation for client)
- SSL encryption
- No firewall modification
- No unnecessary conversion (e.g. XML)
Transfer business data in database form over the Web
- Data delivered to user’s preferred database system
- Ready for immediate processing using existing infrastructure
DataPortal™ is a potential solution any time database data needs to be shared.
Business Data Sharing Examples:
- EDI: Agile enhancement for or alternative to legacy EDI, minimizing burden on new partners e.g. suppliers, customers
- Dynamic Sales Data Delivery: Delivery of dynamic sales data to databases in the field (e.g., MS Access/Excel).
- Mergers, ReOrganizations: Businesses sharing data with new companies, departments, partners, suppliers, etc..
- Automation of Business Processes: Companies automating end-to-end business processes
(supply chain management, sales, billing, orders, inventory).
- Financial Data Exchange: Companies exchanging financial data (transactions, account information, etc.)
- Database Migration or Standardization: e.g. data backup to single database
- Technical Data Package Sharing: disseminating technical sets of data, including specs., test data, drawings, and design modifications to contractors